Amid Coronavirus, the World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended the usage of face masks and shields to restrain the spread of COVID-19. The masks/face shields are mandatory every time anyone visits any public place and especially where social distancing measures are challenging to maintain.
These masks might protect an individual from getting infected, but they have downsides. As the summer season is just around the corner, these cloth masks can be extremely uncomfortable to wear. An adult might still be able to work without letting it affect him, but kids can’t. They complain that the masks cover most of their eyes, and it’s hard for them to breathe in them. This is precisely why parents globally are turning to face shields for their kids. These plastic barriers cover the entire face (including the eyes) with a transparent barrier, and you can skip the mask.
Safety Measure And Benefits
Apart from being a considerable alternative to masks, there are numerous advantages of using face shields. We are listing the top five features and benefits of a face shield you must keep in mind.
- Reusable and easy to clean, we recommend alcohol sanitizer using a microfibre cloth after each use.
- Avoid the discomfort of wearing a close fit disposable mask, although this type of mask can be worn in conjunction with the Full Face Covering Shield.
- Reduces waste and protects the environment from incorrect disposal of single-use products.
- Recyclable, it is advised that you should dispose of this safety mask responsibly and ensure that it is sanitized before disposal.
- They are attractive, and kids find them perfect for flaunting when they go out to play or shop.
Before buying, understand the basic nitty-gritty of buying ideal face shields for your kids.
- Make sure that the length of your face shield covers the entire face of your child. A small shield is of no use, and a long shield will be uncomfortable. Hence, choose an optimum length.
- The shield must fit your child perfectly.
- It must be attractive; otherwise, the kids might refrain from wearing it.
- Select the product from a reliable store that provides quality at a reasonable price.
Children Face Shield Designs
To select the best face shields for your kids, check out these four children’s face shield designs and buy your favorite at an affordable price.
Rainbow Face Shields
This transparent plastic reusable face shield is an effective and attractive alternative to ward off the COVID-19 virus from your child. It covers the forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, and neck of the young ones keeping them safe and secure when they go out to play. The head strip is stretchable and comes with a rainbow design that makes it both comfortable and fashionable. The shield is available in a pack of five exclusively at the online store of Jazron at $10.
Cap Face Shields
Another attractive face shield option available for kids is cap face shields. It comes with a cab attached to the shield that will secure your kid from the virus strains as well as from the summer heat. There are a lot of colors and cap designs available in the market for you to choose from for both boys and girls.
Cartoon Face Shields
If you wish to buy something that your kid surely would love to wear. Buy the face shield that has their favorite cartoon design on them. There are countless face shields with unicorns, bunnies, Peppa pig, and many such cartoon safety shields available online at an affordable price.
DIY Printed Face Shields
If you need a face mask that protects your kids and keeps them engaged, purchase a plain shield and some colors. Ask them to draw images of their preference. When they decorate their safety gears, they surely would want to wear them. You can also buy cute DIY face shields; all you need to do is surf the net a bit.
If you wish to stock one of the best quality face shields for kids and adults, visit Jazron’s Official website. The company also sells the best quality collections of African and Nigerian pearl, stones, and beaded jewelry at a just price. Jazron has jewelry sets for every occasion, from weddings to beauty pageant rounds.